The Town of Altona Recreation Department offers a number of programs throughout the year! For more information about Recreation Programs or to register please call 204-324-9005, or use the online program registration below.
For Program registration and program information click the link below:
For more information:
Follow us on Facebook for regular updates!
Our online registration is processed securely through Active Net.
An account is the only way you will be able to register for programs, campsites and events online.
Please follow these steps to create an account.
1. Click “Create Account” on the top right-hand side of the page of our website. The “Create Account” option will appear on any page of the website.
2. Fill out your information as a Primary Contact, including any medical information.
3. You must enter an email and password in order to create an account. The email used will be your username for future registrations.
4. Enter your family members at the bottom of the page. If it is your child, please make sure they are listed as a dependent.
5. You are now ready to register for programs, campsites or events.
If there are programs that you would like to see offered, or if you are an instructor looking to offer a workshop, class or program, please contact the Recreation office at 204-324-9005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
KidSport provides grants to kids from families facing financial barriers so they can participate in registered sport programs and experience the lifelong benefits of a season of sport.
Help kids play today, see where they go tomorrow. Jumpstart is committed to ensuring kids in need have equal access to sports and physical activity, and an equal chance to be their best.
Chance 2 Grow
Chance 2 Grow” funds a wide variety of recreational and educational opportunities for children from music lessons, art and dance classes, to gymnastics, swimming, and figure skating. Includes hockey registration in our southern region. This program will pay registration for a myriad of activities upon request.