Campground Reservations open May 5, 2023 at 8:30am online and over the phone.
To make a account on ActiveNet, please follow the instructions below:
Our online registration is processed securely through Active Net.
An account is the only way you will be able to register for programs, campsites and events online.
Please follow these steps to create an account.
1. Click “Create Account” on the top right-hand side of the page of our website. The “Create Account” option will appear on any page of the website.
2. Fill out your information as a Primary Contact, including any medical information.
3. You must enter an email and password in order to create an account. The email used will be your username for future registrations.
4. Enter your family members at the bottom of the page. If it is your child, please make sure they are listed as a dependent.
5. You are now ready to register for programs, campsites or events.
Click here for Campground Reservation and ActiveNet Login
Other Ways to Register:
In person – Our office located in the Millennium Exhibition Centre. The address is 227 10th Ave NW or over the phone at 204-324-9005
2023 Campground Handout and Map
The Altona campground is located along the south border of the Buffalo Creek Nature Park, which is adjacent to Altona Centennial Park. With Altona’s many other attractions including the Aquatic Centre, Gallery in the Park, Oakview Golf course and shopping mall, it’s the perfect place to call home during the summer. Call the Altona Recreation Office for site availability (204) 324-9005
|Serviced Sites||$25 per night & $10 non-refundable reservation fee.|
$12 per night – “drop-in” only, and only on busy weekends. No Reservations accepted.
*Stay 6 consecutive nights and get your 7th night free!
- By phone: Call (204) 324-9005 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Monday to Friday) Starting May 5th at 8:30AM
- Online: May 5th, 2023 at 8:30AM
- Click here for Reservation link
- *After October 13, 2023 Please call the Recreation Office to make campground arrangements
- Upon arrival, please check in at the Recreation Office – 227-10th Ave. NW, open Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm or at the Aquatic Centre - 290 - 10th Ave. NW after 5:00pm.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. Owners are responsible for clean-up of droppings. (Off-leash area North of the Millennium Exhibition Centre)
- Only one family allowed per site.
- One camper + 1 tent or 2 tents allowed per site
- Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 1 p.m. The sites must be cleared at this time.
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. – 7 a.m. Generators must be off during this time.
- Protect our trees, don’t move firewood.
- For week-nights and non-holiday weekends, notice must be given 72 hours prior to check-in time for full refund, less the reservation fee. Campers will be charged fees for one night if they give less than 72 hours notice.
- If cancelling on the day of the reservation, no refunds are given
- For holiday weekends (Canada day weekend, August Civic Holiday, Labour Day weekend), notice must be given 7 days prior to check-in time for full refund, less the reservation fee. Campers will be charged fees for the full wknd if they give less than 7 days notice.
- For group bookings of 5 sites or more, 30 days cancellation notice must be given for any refund, less the reservation fee.
- Altona Aquatic Centre featuring 2 water slides and a Junior Olympic size pool, picnic areas and concession.
- All sites are serviced sites and include 30 amp electrical and water
- Washroom and shower facilities - please note water shoes or flipflops MUST be worn at all times when using washroom and shower facilities.
- Firewood available for sale (from the staff at the Aquatic Centre – 204-324-5288)
- Excellent playground facilities!
- Picnic Shelters available to reserve contact the Recreation office – 204-324-9005
- Free Wi-fi (Contact the Rec. office for password)
- All sites are approximately 60ft long and 25ft wide with the exception of site #1 which is 30ft wide.