Camping season is from the May long weekend through October. FOR 2018 THE FIRST DAY RESERVATIONS ARE ACCEPTED WILL BE TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2018 FROM 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note – The Aquatic Centre will be closing on Friday, August 31st @ 9:00 pm for the season.
The Altona campground is located along the south border of the Buffalo Creek Nature Park, which is adjacent to Altona Centennial Park. With Altona’s many other attractions including the Aquatic Centre, golf course and shopping mall, it’s the perfect place to call home during the summer.
- Altona Aquatic Centre featuring 2 water slides and a Junior Olympic size pool, picnic areas and concession.
- All sites are serviced sites and include 30 amp electrical and water.
- Washroom and shower facilities.
- Firewood available for sale (from the staff at the Aquatic Centre)
- New playground facilities!
- Free Wi-fi
- Serviced sites – $25/night
- A $5 reservation fee is charged for all advanced reservations.
- Un-serviced sites in overflow are “drop-in” only and only used on busy wknds- no reservations accepted – price is $12/night
*Stay 6 consecutive nights and get your 7th night free!
- Pets must be leashed at all times. Owners are responsible for clean-up of droppings.
- Only one family allowed per site.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 1 p.m. The sites must be cleared at this time.
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. – 7 a.m. Generators must be off during this time.
- By phone: Call (204) 324-9005(204) 324-9005 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
- Online: Submit the reservation form below from April 3, 2017 to September. Requests will be processed within 2 business days.
- From July 1 through September long week-end, all non-holiday week-end bookings are charged a minimum of 2 nights, all holiday week-ends are charged a minimum of 3 nights
- On arrival, please check in at the Aquatic Centre
- For week-nights and non-holiday weekends, notice must be given 72 hours prior to check-in time for full refund, less the reservation fee. Campers will be charged fees for one night if they give less than 72 hours notice. For holiday weekends (Canada day wknd, August Civic Holiday, Labour Day wknd), notice must be given 7 days prior to check-in time for full refund, less the reservation fee. Campers will be charged fees for the full wknd if they give less than 7 days notice. Call the recreation office for site availability (204) 324-9005(204) 324-9005.