Track / Fitness Area
Effective March 13, 2020, the track and fitness area is closed to the public to support social distancing measures from the Province of Manitoba in response to COVID-19.
This room is a great for winter walking. It features a rubberized floor to alleviate injury upon impact. There is a short court located in the centre track area. It is an ideal viewing area for championship curling bonspiels or hockey games and tournaments as there are windows along both sides of the track. The area is also available as a space for seminars and/or meetings.
- Card lock system for easy access
- Movable dividing wall to separate classes or meetings
- Rackets and balls for short court upon request
- Smaller south section for a single day event – $25.00
- Complete space for a single day event – $65.00
Track Pass Hours
Ice out Season (Aprox. April – September)
- Monday – Friday • 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Ice in Season (Aprox. October – March)
- Monday – Saturday • 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sundays • 1:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Card Lock System Fees
- Monthly individual pass – $10.00
- Six months individual pass – $50.00
- Yearly individual pass – $90.00
- Monthly couples pass – $17.00
- Six month couples pass – $85.00
- Yearly couples pass – $150.00
- Drop in fee – $1.00
Contact (204) 324-9005 for more information.