Effective March 13, 2020, the track and fitness area, including short court, is closed to the public to support social distancing measures from the Province of Manitoba in response to COVID-19.
The short court is located in the centre of the track area.
- Card lock system for easy access
- Rackets and balls for short court upon request
Ice out Season (Aprox. April – September)
- Monday – Friday • 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Ice in Season (Aprox. October – March)
- Monday – Saturday • 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sundays • 1:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Monthly individual pass – $15.00
- Monthly couples pass – $25.00
- Drop in fee – $5.00 per person
All fees include the use of rackets and short court balls which are available upon request from MEC staff.
For more information contact (204) 324-9005