The Town of Altona believes in equal opportunity employment. If you are interested in working with the Town of Altona please complete the job application below and submit completed application to: email@example.com
The Altona Police Service is currently accepting applications for the full time permanent administrative position of Special Constable. Application deadline is.
October 15th, 2018, start date 2nd of January 2019.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to;
Service to the public, peers, Crown Attorney, probation and parole services;
- Preparation of police reports and court documents;
- Data entry/maintenance of national police record systems;
- Monday to Friday with possible call outs.
The preferred candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Aptitude and interest in learning police specific software and well developed skills in the use of other computer programs as required.
- Proven ability to work both in a team, office and independently;
- Proficiency in time management and organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks in pressure situations with strict deadlines;
- Strong ability to focus with a high degree of maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to obtain a class 4 Manitoba Drivers Licence.
The position is eligible for a comprehensive benefits package together with a competitive salary scale. Interested applicants are invited to submit resumes including 3 reference letters, grade 12 Diploma and Transcripts to:
Altona Police Service
Attention: Chief of Police
PO Box 1809
Application to be submitted no later than the 15th of October, 2018, 4:00 pm
We thank all for applying, but only those receiving an interview will be contacted. Conditions of employment are a Criminal Record Check as well as the ability to pass a Background Check.
Please click here to download job description: Special Cst Ad